Friday, November 9, 2012

Shooting Script


          For my documentary, I will be interviewing people who have been negatively affected by cyber bullying. I am also currently looking for someone to interview who admits to being a cyber bully and I am trying to interview a professional who understands the psychological consequences of cyber bullying. By interviewing these different people I hope to produce a documentary that captures cyber bullying from every angle. I will also be using samples of cyber bullying that I find online to further develop my documentary.

            Most of the shooting will be done next week at various locations around campus. The exact dates and locations of the interviews are pending, but several shots can be done by myself at a time that is best suitable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment